- Boosting Quality and Innovation
- Boosting the Strategic Value of Customer Interaction
- Does Your Executive Team Understand Staffing Tradeoffs?
- History’s Most Powerful Consumer Movement?
- Ten Things Senior Level Managers Should Know about Customer Contact Centers
- The 12 Principles for Building Profitable Customer Relationships
- The Customer’s Perspective: A Dozen Ways to Get Better Service
- The Essential Role of Today’s Front Line Managers
- The Measures Every Contact Center Should Have
- The New Era of Customer Relationships
- The Strategic Role of Workforce Management
- Updating Your Customer Access Strategy for Social Media
- Value Proposition: A New Era In Customer Service
- Social Media Is Changing Customer Service
- Will Social Communities and Mobile Apps Replace Call Centers?
- Have Call Center Fundamentals Changed?
- The Value of the Contact Center
- Traits of the Best Leaders
- How I Got into this Field
- An Overview Of My New Book
- Is Social Media a Channel or a Strategy?
- How Companies are Shaping Access Strategies that Further Their Brands
Typical Client Results
What would it be worth to you, your customers, your organization, if:
- You could harness the full combined potential of social media, the call center (contact center), peer communities, and self-service capabilities, to reach and serve customers where they are?
- Your entire management team understood the organization-wide role in building customer relationships…