Sharpen has pulled together research and articles from various sources to summarize opportunities for improvement in customer service. Their conclusions include:
- The demand for omni-channel is pervasive
- Initial IVR systems need to be clearer and more efficient
- Millennials’ intolerance for just about any slip up is growing
- Clearly explaining the process to fix a problem and then actually resolving issues are most important to customers
- Finding a way to “be more human” may be a differentiator for your contact center
This article is no longer available, but you can find other resources from Sharpen here.