Get to Know Brad
Watch BradWatch Brad’s TedX Sun Valley talk Watch Brad
Ask BradGet the answers you need Ask Brad
See BradCheck out Brad’s photo gallery See Brad
Brad’s books and articles have been translated into over a dozen languages,
and he is an instructor for LinkedIn Learning with featured courses on customer strategy and management, customer service leadership, and customer experience leadership.
Brad was founding partner and former CEO of the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) now part of London-based Informa plc. He remains a senior advisor to ICMI.
Brad and his wife Kirsten have a grown daughter, Grace. They divide their time between Sun Valley, Idaho and San Diego, California.
- Global experience >
- World-leading practices >
- Unparalleled depth of resources >
- 100% independent >
- Multichannel services >
- Cross-vertical experience >
- An approach that works >
- Passion for great results >
Brad Will Help Your Organization:
- Navigate the changes taking place in customer expectations & omnichannel services.
- Create effective customer service strategies that harness the combined potential of in-person, contact center, self-service, social media, and peer-to-peer channels.
- Design and build operational plans, education, and know-how that ensure customer strategies are effectively implemented.
Create powerful returns on customer experience, which include::
- Improved revenues
- Increased market share
- Exponential brand growth and recognition
- Cost efficiencies
- Customer-driven innovation