The most successful contact center teams continually review and reassess how they do things and the results they are achieving. What can be improved? What should be scrapped? What assumptions no longer make sense? What can be done differently? They would agree with the advice of management consultant Dr. Ichak Adizes, who reminds us, “You don’t know what you don’t know until you know it … The right solution is a continuous search for the right solution.”
Excerpt from Call Center Management on Fast Forward, Brad Cleveland.
This blog post is part of a series on the 12 Characteristics of the Best Managed Contact Centers. Read about:
- Characteristic #1: They Produce High Levels of Value
- Characteristic #2: They Have a Supporting Culture
- Characteristic #3: They Know that Their People Are the Key to Success
- Characteristic #4: They Build Plans and Services around Evolving Customer Expectations.
- Characteristic #5: They Have an Established, Collaborative Planning Process.
- Characteristic #6: They Leverage the Key Statistics.
- Characteristic #7: They View the Contact Center as a Total Process.
- Characteristic #8: They Leverage Technology to Support and Further Their Mission.
- Characteristic #9: They Get the Budget and Support They Need.
- Characteristic #10: They Build an Effective Organization.