What would it be worth?
What would it be worth to you, your customers, your organization?
- You could harness the full combined potential of social, mobile, the contact center, peer communities, and self-service capabilities, to reach and serve customers where they are?
- Your entire management team understood the organization-wide role of customer experience, and what each part of the organization does to support your customers?
- Your executives and managers all spoke the same language, and focused on the same objectives and metrics?
- You could reduce customer workload just 1%, due to higher levels of first contact resolution or preventing unnecessary work before it happens?
- You could reduce customer churn just 1% due to consistency in service, a better reputation, and positive word of mouth?
- Your brand reputation were to spread more quickly (for the right reasons!), more positively, and to the right audience?
- You built a customer-focused operation right for today and ready for tomorrow?
What would a one or two percent improvement in any of these areas contribute to the value and impact of your organization?
Integrated, customer-focused service delivers powerful returns through:
- Extraordinary loyalty
- Strong customer relationships
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- Improved market share
- Customer-driven quality and innovation
- Highly leveraged marketing
- Additional sales and revenue
- Cost efficiencies (right channel for the right purpose)
- Positive brand recognition and reputation
- Exponential positive word-of-mouth