Brad is close to developments in customer service, company strategies, developments in technology and customer expectations, and can usually respond to your deadline quickly. Recent interviews include:
- “[Interview] Brad Cleveland, Author Of ‘Leading The Customer Experience'”, by Daniel Goh, Young Upstarts, August 2021.
- “Former ICMI CEO Brad Cleveland sees the potential for anyone to become a CX co-pilot”, by Shane Schick, 360 Magazine, June 2021.
- “Press 1 for frustration: Customers run into record phone waits as companies grapple with worker safety”, by Heather Kelly, The Washington Post, April 2020.
- “Avoid Long Customer Service Wait Times”, Scripps National News, interview featured on local TV newscasts throughout the U.S., April 2020.
- “Pivot to remote call centers difficult for some; others roll with it”, by Don Fluckinger, TechTarget, April 2020.
- “In Financial Trouble? Track Everything Companies Tell You”, by Ron Lieber, The New York Times, May 2020.
- “Episode 8: Cost Savings”, Fireside chats without the fire, audio podcast with Neal Topf and Paul Catherall, May 2020.
- “The Top Customer Service Trends: Contact Centers Grow Use of the Cloud, AI, and Other Technologies”, by Phillip Britt, Destination CRM, July 2020.
- “3 Ways to Skip Your Bank’s Long Phone Lines”, by Spencer Tierney, Nerd Wallet, June 2020.
To arrange an interview, please contact Brad directly at: