Brad helps organizations:
- Understand the changes taking place in customer expectations and omnichannel services.
- Create effective customer service strategies that harness the combined potential of in-person, contact center, self-service, social media, and peer-to-peer channels.
- Design and build operational plans, education, and know-how that ensure customer strategies are effectively implemented across the organization.
- Create powerful returns on customer relationships, which include:
- Improved revenues
- Increased market share
- Exponential brand growth and recognition
- Cost efficiencies (right channel for the right purpose)
- Customer-driven innovation
His approach is to work with your leadership and management teams to help you assess where you are, where you need to go, and how to get there as effectively as possible.
This takes place through any combination of:
- Speaking (keynotes and executive roundtables)
- Planning sessions and retreats
- Consulting – assessments, recommendations, implementation
- Management level training programs
- Custom research, writing