Here are some powerful statistics that demonstrate the links between customer service, brand loyalty and long-term success.
- 97% of global consumers say that customer service is very important or somewhat important in their choice of and loyalty to a brand
- 62% of global consumers have stopped doing business with a brand or organization due to a poor customer service experience. (Parature, 2015)
- Loyal customers are:
- 5x as likely to repurchase
- 5x as likely to forgive
- 7x as likely to try a new offering
- 4x as likely to refer. (Temkin Group, 2015)